JFlynn97

Can't track tacklewarehouse order?

Long story short, I placed an order on tacklewarehouse for a new rod and reel and some other miscellaneous things. My order summary says it was shipped on the 8th, and I chose UPS 2nd day air. But when I go to track my order, it says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

Anyone else ever experienced this? Should I be worried about my order?

call their customer service and give them the order #.  I am sure they can locate the package and put your mind at ease.

Did you get an email with the tracking number in it? You can track on the UPS website with that. 

If not, did you call TackleWarehouse and ask for the actual status of your order? 1-800-300-4916

Well you did order on Saturday...

I would give it one more day and then be concerned. I also placed an order on Saturday and I am waiting for tracking info still.

I think the issue is you ordered on Saturday like NiX said. Because of that you have to count how many business days your order has been in process. Today is day 1 for your order basically. Although if you check now and it's still not at least saying that it was shipped to a California shipping facility there may be an issue. 

15 hours ago, JFlynn97 said:

Long story short, I placed an order on tacklewarehouse for a new rod and reel and some other miscellaneous things. My order summary says it was shipped on the 8th, and I chose UPS 2nd day air. But when I go to track my order, it says "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

Anyone else ever experienced this? Should I be worried about my order?

Yes, I have experienced it.  And no, I wouldn't worry about it, yet.  It was shipped on the eighth which is a Saturday.  "Shipped" means it was packed and ready for pickup.  In reality, the shipper did not receive it until Monday.  Two days later would mean a Wednesday delivery.  Weekends, and holidays are not counted in the second day option.

If you don't receive it by Wednesday, give them a call.

I checked my tracking info today, it's on the way. How about yours OP?