charliepff

Swim Bait

I was wondering if anyone can recommend swim bait hooks and proper sizes for 3" gulp and Kietech paddle tails on the smaller side. I am in a heavily fished area and I try to up size a lot or down size to match the bait I am seeing. The issue is I can not seem to get a hook to fit these. I try to use them on a carolina rig and hook them weedless. Anything you all have advice wise would be great. 

I fish them on a 1/8oz jighead with a 1/0 hook. 

• Like 3

All great suggestions, I would simply google the size you want to buy, then ask the google machine the best hooks for that size. I would imagine you find enough info to be reading for days. I think everyone throws some type of Keitech these days.

I fish that size the same way Bluebasser86 does, 1/8oz jig head with a 1/0 hook.

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your help. I will send an order in shortly for the recommendations and try them out. I did try google also but, I figure most people on this forum do a lot of fishing and should have some solid suggestions. The chart at the top was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again for the help and you all have a great weekend.