Sign in to follow this  
Keithscatch

Check out these lures. Made from real food.

This is different then Gulp lures but same premise. I wonder if anyone here has ever heard of or seen or felt or used these lures before? I might order some to see what these are all about

It is amazing what can be found online.

Check it out:

Food Source

They could come in handy if you ever get stranded out on the lake with no food.....just grab your bag of 5" Food Sticks and throw down on 'em until help arrives.

You guys have already subconsciously conlcuded that they don't work. If they did, you would be eating fish not bait!LOL

The foodsource lure has been around for quite some time. It is another T.V. lure that i havent tryed. The main thing that i think,the foodsource lure is about is, its environmentally safe and  biodegradable.

Food Source is a sponsor for American Crappie Assoc who I work for.   The baits are made from real food and they prove it at tournament by eating one.  I have fished some of them but have not had much luck with them.  Most of their baits are made for Catfishing and such.   They are expanding their line to cover Bass and some other.   Bud

Bob Sealy was giving them out at the McDonalds Big Bass Splash while I didn't try them during the tournament I did about a week later. They were the 5 food stick (senko type) and produce very well before I ran out. No one in my area sells them and I forgot about them until now.

Guest avid

I don't doubt that they work.  But I also don't doubt that it is the movement of the lure not the scent that is attracting the bites, at least from bass.

I like the biodegradable part, but these things will stink up a tackle box real quick.

I stick with soft plastic.