ghost

Shimano Revo X BR Reviews Please...

AH HA...Made you look!

However, I really am looking to buying the ABU GARCIA Revo X, 7.3:1 in left hand retrieve. Who here owns the Revo X and how do you like the reel? What are your pros and cons of the Revo X?

Thank you and sorry for sinister play on words...

Dang you got me!! 😅

3 hours ago, ghost said:

AH HA...Made you look!

Circle.jpg

Got ya back

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the reel ess said:

Circle.jpg

Got ya back

d**n you got me to!

• Haha 1

They are great reels at a good price. You can find some on Ebay for around 85. Excellent deal at that price.

• Like 1

I agree with Stephen. I have a 5:1 I use for cranks and love it. I also have a S, 2 SX and 2 STX all gen 4. They entire lineup is under rated IMO.

1 hour ago, Chance_Taker4 said:

I agree with Stephen. I have a 5:1 I use for cranks and love it. I also have a S, 2 SX and 2 STX all gen 4. They entire lineup is under rated IMO.

Probably because when Abu went from Gen 2 to Gen 3 many people were disappointed.  More than likely it will take time to get the word out that Abu is back on tract.  If they are.  Wouldn't know as I haven't purchased any more Abus after Gen 2.  I like the first two generation reels that I have.  I didn't like what I read about Gen 3s enough to chance buying one.

47 minutes ago, new2BC4bass said:

Probably because when Abu went from Gen 2 to Gen 3 many people were disappointed.  More than likely it will take time to get the word out that Abu is back on tract.  If they are.  Wouldn't know as I haven't purchased any more Abus after Gen 2.  I like the first two generation reels that I have.  I didn't like what I read about Gen 3s enough to chance buying one.

I agree I love my Gen 1 and 2 Revos. I bought up quite a few Gen 3 and were extremely disappointed in them. I wanted to give the SX a try with their new Dual Brake System and was amazed by them. They were definitely the quality I expect from an Abu reel.