Sign in to follow this  
J.Guest

Bass Clubs in Jacksonville Florida

Moved to Jacksonville from St. Cloud. I had plenty of lakes and angler friends there and fished many tournaments while I lived there. Recently started fishing the BFL as a coangler. Ive been wanting to fish tournaments with clubs here but I don't know of any and I don't really know anyone in the area. The other issue is if I do find a club I currently don't have a boat and I'm not sure how many folks would be willing to let me fish out the back of theirs. I would be willing to pay half of everything  (fees,fuel,hotel,etc). I am a pretty well rounded guy as far as life and fishing goes. If anyone could help steer me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. 

(I promise not to step on your seats or trash your boat!)

I met one of the members from North Florida Christian bass club and was invited to fish with them but haven't yet. The website is www.NFLChristianBass.com

Phone # is -904-346-1149

The whiteys fish camp Thursday night tournaments will start again soon also out at Doctors lake . You could go check them out and meet people there.

Been here all my life, if I can help let me know. Maybe we can wet a line sometime.

That sounds great man, thank you for the information! Yeah Mike we could for sure go sometime. I always need someone to fish with!

• Like 1