bworde15

Rod Pair with Shimano Curado K

Hey guys,

I was looking into getting a new reel but didn't know which rod would pair good with it.

I always loved the Abu Garcia Vendetta ever since I saw it and found the Curado K to pair with it,

but then I noticed the green accents on the curado and didn't know if it would look good with the red on the vendetta.

Thanks!

Who cares about looks?  :D  Just because our wives have to match shoes and bags to the clothes they are wearing doesn't mean we have to adopt their habits.  :teeth:

The Okuma Helios has green accents and is a very good rod for the money.

• Like 2

I have a couple on a Dobyns Fury, Powell Max 3d and an iRod Genesis. They all match great.

Just now, new2BC4bass said:

Who cares about looks?  :D  Just because our wives have to match shoes and bags to the clothes they are wearing doesn't mean we have to adopt their habits.  :teeth:

That's true but I don't want it lookin like Christmas. 😁

Thanks for the suggestion!

Sometimes color can be bothersome your just gonna have to find the right rod to pair with it or it’s just going to bug you.

23 hours ago, Hulkster said:

the green on the curado K would match perfectly with the green accents on an IMX Pro~!

Got 2 setups exactly like that. While the green is not a perfect1674733170_20180806_233720(800x704).jpg.7393209ad824a023249f1826d66dffd5.jpg match, they are quite pleasing to the eye. They fish extremely well also. Brian.

13 hours ago, a1712 said:

Got 2 setups exactly like that. While the green is not a match, they are quite pleasing to the eye. They fish extremely well also. Brian. 

14 hours ago, Hulkster said:

the green on the curado K would match perfectly with the green accents on an IMX Pro~!

15 hours ago, Burrows said:

Sometimes color can be bothersome your just gonna have to find the right rod to pair with it or it’s just going to bug you.

21 hours ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

I have a couple on a Dobyns Fury, Powell Max 3d and an iRod Genesis. They all match great.

21 hours ago, new2BC4bass said:

Thank you all for the suggestions, i will look into each of them and hopefully make a choice.

Both of my K's are on Carbonlite 2.0 white MH rods.  Looks great.