I am needing a high cca AGM with lots of reserve minutes.  So far North Star and Batteries Plus are the best I can find.  Are there others?

How much is a lot?. I have a store called farm and fleet near me. I bought the group 31 duration extreme AGM. For 189$ its got a 2 year free replacement..and 4 year prorated.  IT IS the same exact battery as Duracell platinium agm. Only its 70 dollars cheaper....AND has a better warranty than battery plus bulbs or Sams club gives. Its not the highest spec battery but its d**n good for the price

Its called East Penn Duration Extreme AGM. from what i understand a few companys manufacture all the batteries then company s like Interstate or Duracell or whatever, Slap there labels on it and charge whatever they think they can get.  There are a few exceptions i suppose.

There is a battery called VMAX TANK.basically its a super heavy duty battery. But you will pay for it... Hope this helped.

Better and more expensive then North Star? Odessy Extreme  Gr 31 marine deep cycle is similar in price and specs.

I use VMax Tank MR 137-120 gr 31 marine deep cycle AGM several years ago still going strong, about 25% less shipped then the above batteries.

Tom

I went with the North Star.  It has good CCA and RC a 4 year warranty and is made within 10 miles of my house.

• Like 1

I have (4) Northstar AGM 31's in mine.  Zero issues so far running Solix 15's and 360 all day.

On June 16, 2019 at 6:22 AM, Jig Man said:

I went with the North Star.  It has good CCA and RC a 4 year warranty and is made within 10 miles of my house.

Ideal situation for you.