Glenn

Plano's Rustrictor Series

Plano’s Rustrictor Series actually provides rust-proof protection to the StowAway line. I can tell you that there's no odor - which is good because it won't make your lures smell.  We're loading up to keep our prized lures looking like new!

IMG_2292.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Plano’s Rustrictor Series actually provides rust-proof protection to the StowAway line. I can tell you that there's no odor - which is good because it won't make your lures smell.  We're loading up to keep our prized lures looking like new!

IMG_2292.jpg

I really want to try one of these for terminal tackle! My only concern is floating capability. I use Plano's waterproof boxes and I know they will float. (This is very important when fishing from a kayak.) I wonder if they will make their other boxes with this material.

I contacted Plano not long after @Glenn started this thread and told them how, as a kayak angler, I use their Waterproof boxes because they float, even when loaded. I asked them if there were any plans for making the Waterproof series using their Rustrictor material and the guy on the other end said they'd get back with me. I really didn't expect to hear back from them. Well, I was just contacted by Plano and was told to watch for their new products in the upcoming weeks. I again asked about the Waterproof line and was told, "Just watch sir."

Man, I hope there is something really good coming!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harold Scoggins said:

I contacted Plano not long after @Glenn started this thread and told them how, as a kayak angler, I use their Waterproof boxes because they float, even when loaded. I asked them if there were any plans for making the Waterproof series using their Rustrictor material and the guy on the other end said they'd get back with me. I really didn't expect to hear back from them. Well, I was just contacted by Plano and was told to watch for their new products in the upcoming weeks. I again asked about the Waterproof line and was told, "Just watch sir."

Man, I hope there is something really good coming!

I would think they are bringing out new products at the ICAST show in July.

• Like 1