Sign in to follow this  
Jim Grouch

My new boat I picked up

Heres my new boat. Its a 1995 Nitro 190 Dual Console and I bought it from the original owner. He took it to the dealer to trade it in and they would only give him $2500 for it so he put it on craigslist to try to get more...Needless to say, I picked it up for $3500. Its in great shape and I couldnt believe that I got it for that price. I just recieved my new Humminbird 797 c2i SI Combo with NVB bundle (thanks to some of the board members that gave it high remarks). I still need to install it. Anyways, Im really excited about it and thought I would share it with everyone.

post-14084-130162912564_thumb.jpg

From that view it looks pretty nice and the trailer looks pretty solid too.

Looks like you got a good deal at that price.  

nice boat, an what a find especially on craigslist.

man am I jealous.

did I mentioned that it was a nice boat.

memo

The original motor blew up so it installed this big ulgy white 175 on the back...but hey, it gets me around. He also threw in an extra 175 w/ a bad lower and a running 175 Black Max for $600. I will be selling all 3 motors to buy something newer...I've been shopping for a Yamaha 175 vmax. Let me know if anyone may be interested in any of the motors. -Jim

post-14084-130162912571_thumb.jpg

nice boat, and great price!!!

Great boat althought I would tend to lean away from Yamaha engines. If your going to get a 2stroke I would look at Mercury if a 4 stroke Id look at a Honda. Just my preferences, hope this helps and good luck on your new rig!

Nice boat, you got one hella of a deal. The paint job on that boat Is sweet!  

It is beautiful!

Congrats on a nice "steal"!!!  ;D   ;D   ;D

Now go out and have a lot of fun.

Congrats on the new boat, looks like its been well taken care of!  Yea, a Yamaha Vmax 175 HPDI would look really sweet on that rig, don't let others discourage u putting a Yamaha product on a boat that is usually rigged w/ Mercury.  My 03' Nitro has a Yamaha on it and I wouldnt want it any other way.

Thanks for the comments...I, being the bargain shopper that I am, just picked up a 2001 150 hp Yahama VMax for $3000. Totaling $6500 into the boat. I still have the (3) 175 Hp motors to sell that came with the boat. I'm guessing I'll get between $2-3000 for those. I will post pics whenever I get around to rigging it.