Sign in to follow this  
twelvebass

bottom line depth finder dead

Anybody have experience with their return dept? It is under warranty. It keeps shutting off. It is the 320 tournament max. Any recommendations for a good unit for a non tourney setup?

Anybody have experience with their return dept? It is under warranty. It keeps shutting off. It is the 320 tournament max. Any recommendations for a good unit for a non tourney setup?

No I do not but sometimes the battery being low in voltage causes depth finders to shut down.  Check your battery before you send the df back.

No I do not but sometimes the battery being low in voltage causes depth finders to shut down. Check your battery before you send the df back.

I have a Bottom Line unit that does the same thing when the battery gets low.  It even happens if I turn the trolling motor on high speed.  I have considered buying a small 12 volt battery to run the depth finder.  This could be happening because my battery is getting old, but it still runs the trolling motor as long as I need to fish which usually isn't all day.

Good luck on getting help with your unit.  The Owners Manual says to log on to www.bottomlinefishfinders.com.  When you do, you end up at the Humminbird site.

Good luck on getting help with your unit. The Owners Manual says to log on to www.bottomlinefishfinders.com. When you do, you end up at the Humminbird site.

Hummingbird bought out Bottomline about 2 years ago