Sign in to follow this  
SneakySnook

The bandit 100

I just started using crankbaits and I've been using the rapalas. I just saw the bandit 100 and wanted to give them a try. But I wanted to know what everyone thinks of them or should I give some other shallow running crankbait a try.

I have been using the Bandit 100, 200 etc series and like them just fine. I have recently bought some Rapala DT's and am going to start giving those a try also. Either way you can't go wrong, the Bandits are a bit less expensive so it doesn't hurt as much when one dissappears.

They're one of the best crankbaits I own! They've worked well for me on smallies! My fishing partner turned me on to them and I'm glad he did!

I own 80 or so of these baits, with half are still in the package.  Would you believe I've never fished one?!   I'm a huge fan of the Bandit 200, and when Academy put all their Bandits on sale for $1.38, I bought over 200 baits.  I've read a lot of great reviews on the 100, and am confident they will produce like my 200's have in the past.  At least I know I can sell them for what I have in them  ;):)

Guest avid
I own 80 or so of these baits, with half are still in the package.  Would you believe I've never fished one?!   I'm a huge fan of the Bandit 200, and when Academy put all their Bandits on sale for $1.38, I bought over 200 baits

Wow!!  Talk about getting mugged by the baitmonkey He moided ya  

Bandit is my goto crank. The big thing is all the body shapes are the same, so 2-4 has 1 lip the 5-8 a different lip right up to the 300 series. That takes some guess out of the deal.

Garnet

kb here if you like a wide wobble crankbait they are the best. iuse them and cotton cordell big o's  they have a tight wiggle  two great baits .