Sign in to follow this  
eyedabassman

Where's The Bass Pro Classic Sales Paper?

I did not get the bass Pro Spring Fishing Classic paper in the mail yet! Every year I had it about a month before the Classic. I don't know if there not going to send them out this year. I wish they would so we can see what the sales are!!!!!! Did anyone get there's in the mail?? :'( :'( :'(

they have the calendar of events and such for each store on the website.

Not at the Chicago Store, they don't say anything about who is giving the seminars and the times.

I got it yesterday and in it they do state the people who are going to give seminars at a certain date and location (in the paper that is).

I didn't get mine in the mail yet, but I got one by other means. I just added a post in everything else. If you want to know about some gear, I'll be happy to tell you.

Yes, and I was dissappointed.

The schedule for the various pros is in the flyer but the items on sale did not get me too excited.

I threw it away, keeping the center section with the info on the pros seminars just in case I can make it on a weekend, which is extremely difficult for me.

There may be other unadvertised sales items at the stores so check it out and let us know.

I didn't get mine in the mail yet, but I got one by other means. I just added a post in everything else. If you want to know about some gear, I'll be happy to tell you.

Thanks, Are there any good sales on any rods or reels?

Dan

Not really anyone big coming to Michigan. The sales are ahh, well the same as most bps sales. Although 5 for 25 T2's is a good one. Always worth checking out though being so close. Nothing else to do with the ice.

Not really anyone big coming to Michigan. The sales are ahh, well the same as most bps sales. Although 5 for 25 T2's is a good one. Always worth checking out though being so close. Nothing else to do with the ice.

MICHBASS i believe you are mistaken. it's 5 for $10 on Terminator T-2 Titanium Spinnerbaits. that's an amazing deal!  but yea you're right about our pro's here at the auburn hills, MI store.  I'll go anyway.  There's a few things i'll pick up.

post-2424-130162924953_thumb.jpg

Ya, It came today. ;)

MICHBASS i believe you are mistaken. it's 5 for $10 on Terminator T-2 Titanium Spinnerbaits. that's an amazing deal!  but yea you're right about our pro's here at the auburn hills, MI store.  I'll go anyway.  There's a few things i'll pick up.

Yeah you are right. I guess 5  for 25 would be retail. I bet they go quick that morning though.