Sign in to follow this  
grimlin

Walmart sale

Local walmarts are clearing out their fishing stuff.Got a bunch of gammy 4/0-5/0 hooks on sale(brought them all out... ;D),Some trilene XT 14#,canjun red cast line in 14# and some more trilene big game in 12#.

Various lures are also on sale,but somebody else beat me to the good ones.

You know fall is here soon once the local store chains start putting stuff on sale up here in the north.

Same here Grim, we got alot of different lines that are sale. When the lower the prices again im gunna stock up on alot!

Some gammys on sale same thing for these.

Few cranks on sale and if they get low enough ill pick up a few.

Gosh i love sales!

I haven't even gone thru all of the stuff I bought during last year's sales.  :-[

It won't keep me from stocking up on even more useless crap, though.  :)

It won't keep me from stocking up on even more useless crap, though.

Just slowly release the monkey's tail friend. That's it.....just let go......it's ok.

;D  ;D  ;D

the bait monkey, he's got me and i live like 40 minutes from wal mart. He keeps on whispering in my ear to buy lures and line and other things that i will never use.

I went to dicks got worms, a jig, 2 different packs of swimbaits, a snag proof frog, and five 5/0 red hooks all on sale.

I thought I'd try some of this new braid line. Was looking around the Internet and saw Spiderwire has a $10 rebate on two spools. Went by Academy here in Arkansas and they have it for 20% off, though I didn't see it listed in this week's sale. So you end up getting it for almost half price after rebate. Rebate is good until 9/5/08 and lists up to 2 rebates per household.

Walmarts here has the same clearance deals, some lines for $4 and $5 and worm hooks less than half price mostly.

My local Wal-mart completely sucks in the fishing dept, nothing worth the drive, ever.  They also quit selling guns this summer, but remain one of the best places to pick up shotgun ammo