Sign in to follow this  
The_Natural

Revo S's For $69

That is a good deal but when you click on it, it says "not sold online" and to check stores for availabiltiy.  I've never seen those in any Wal-Mart where I live.  Only the Pro Max, Silver Max, and Black Max.   My Wal-Marts around here must suck. :D  

That is a good deal but when you click on it, it says "not sold online" and to check stores for availabiltiy. I've never seen those in any Wal-Mart where I live. Only the Pro Max, Silver Max, and Black Max. My Wal-Marts around here must suck. :D

You're not alone. All of ours suck too.

Probably making room for the upgraded Revo S.  All Revos now have the XCraftic aluminum frame and HPCR bearings, including the Revo S.

The one local to me does as well (in WI). Picked up some dog food and a reel this evening. Now I guess I gotta buy a rod to put it on. Thats a shame!  :D

S reel for $69, SX for $104 and STX for $139.  All good prices but I've never seen any Walmart around these parts carry them.  

That is a good deal but when you click on it, it says "not sold online" and to check stores for availabiltiy. I've never seen those in any Wal-Mart where I live. Only the Pro Max, Silver Max, and Black Max. My Wal-Marts around here must suck. :D

The ones my way carry them.  Its weird how inconsistent that store is.

If any of you saw the Walmart fishing sections in the Pacific Northwest, you will realize, yours might not be so bad.  :D

That's weird; all the walmarts in Oklahoma and Texas carry the S.

I don't know what which Wal Marts in Texas you've been to, but all the ones around me only carry the Max series, no Revos. In fact, the fishing departments have gotten really small; only one or two short aisles.

Very strange. The Wal Mart near me doesn't sell any style Revo's. If they had any, I would surely pick up a couple at that price.

Falcon

I saw them at wal-mart but not for that price. Acedemy had them for $109.

Another deal I saw, the local Dicks was selling Citica's for $79. Too bad they only had left-handed ones left, I'm going tomorrow to check if they got more in stock.