Multiple Rod/Reel Setup question

Hey you guys.

So i own:

1 spinning combo with MH 6'6'' rod

1 spinning combo with M 7' rod

1 baitcast combo with M 6'6'' rod

1 baitcast combo with M 6' rod

and a spare 6'6'' H rod

and i am in a little dilemma. For as long as i can remember, i've used these setups randomly. One day i tie on a 5/8 ounce jig on my spinning combo, and the next i tie on a 1/16 ounce spinner bait. Basically, i haven't yet specialized my rods and reels to any specific task. I've only gotten as far as to label my 6'6'' H baitcast rod as my flipping/frog rod for obvious reasons.

I just want some recommendations about which combos i should use in which situations.

Thanks a bunch! :)

For 7' M spinning rod i would do a finesse, like shaky head with 6-10lb fluorocarbon, depending on where you'll fish it. And the 6' 6" M baitcast combo i would use 10-12lb mono and use it for a crankin' rod.  And for spinning 6' 6" mh, i have the same setup and i use that to wacky worm, with 6lb fluorocarbon.

Not knowing the actions of your rods make it difficult to give you an opnion.

For me too spinning gear means finesse; dropshot, small wacky, shakyhead and so, I don't own any heavier than M.

Short rods ( 6.0 ) I use for techniques that require the tip to be at water level,  jerkbaits, like has been said or high accuracy, skipping.

Hope its help

Not knowing the actions of your rods make it difficult to give you an opnion.

For me too spinning gear means finesse; dropshot, small wacky, shakyhead and so, I don't own any heavier than M.

Short rods ( 6.0 ) I use for techniques that require the tip to be at water level, jerkbaits, like has been said or high accuracy, skipping.

Hope its help

It may also help to know the brand of rod. Some companies power rating may be different than others. I have a Medium-Heavy that feels like a Heavy. I also have a rod that is Medium-Heavy and feels like a Medium.  ;D