Sign in to follow this  
BassBandit35

New Sufix line

Sufix Deep Crankin' - NEW

Sufix Castable 100% Fluorocarbon - NEW

Anyone tried one of em, yet?

It says Deep Crankin' line sinks faster and has minimum stretch for near instant hooksets. Sounds like a fluorocarbon but it is mono. Hmmm, gonna try it.

Since Sufix Elite have treated me real good so I'm gonna give both a stab!

I like the Sufix lines alot! Where did you see there new lines, on there web site or at a store? :-?

I used to use Sufix Elite for a long time, but then I had a Palomar knot break on me and I lost a really nice fish...I have discontinued use and went to P-Line

That does suck big time but, unless it was the first cast, into open water, with a fresh perfect knot and a toothless fish, how can you discount all the previous positive experience over a single mishap?  Any number of things could have nicked it or caused the failure.  Even a hook eye or split ring can bust a knot if you hit an edge.  

I could be totally wrong but what popped into my mind as i read your post was "big fish at the boat, last second surge and drag set a hair too tight".

Well, the line snapped a few times actually at the knot...I thought it might have been the hook so I used a different one and it still snapped...

And it was right when I'm about to lip the fish...I already swing it just out of the water and SNAP! :) So sad...

Sufix Deep Crankin' - NEW

Sufix Castable 100% Fluorocarbon - NEW

Anyone tried one of em, yet?

It says Deep Crankin' line sinks faster and has minimum stretch for near instant hooksets. Sounds like a fluorocarbon but it is mono. Hmmm, gonna try it.

Since Sufix Elite have treated me real good so I'm gonna give both a stab!

Where did you find or buy the new lines? :-/

The fluro sounds good to me but the one I really want to try is the new braid! It's supposed to be for cold weather!

No, wait........ I just love fishing braid is 20 degree weather!  :)

Im a huge fan of Suffix!!!

New Flouro sounds great and I have been lookin for something to put on my crankin stick!!!!! :)

Does anyone know when these will hit stores??