Sign in to follow this  
Dave D

Who needs rods and reels to catch bass???

I wondered about that since the fish looks like a mount. :)

However I have seen a bald eagle carrying a 3-4 lb walleye in Canada!  One of the coolest things I've ever seen!

ya i think ;the falcon is a fake ::)

One time I caught a walleye and my friend wanted to keep it for dinner. We had just started fishing so we put it on a stringer and into the water. We attached the stringer to a stick and wedged the stick between some rocks. We hiked farther up the shoreline and fished for a couple of hours. When we returned to the spot where we had left the stringer, there was a heron with the walleye in its mouth, still connected to the stringer. We yelled at the heron to scare it away and it took off, only to be yanked back down into the water by the stringer. Then it took off again and pulled the stringer loose, which swung up and wrapped around the heron in mid-air. The heron crashed into the water. This was right above a large waterfall and rapids as well. We thought we had killed the heron, but it managed to get free from the stringer and take off safely. The walleye and stringer went down the falls though.