Sign in to follow this  
Rand

Citica 200E vs Curado 200E

Just wanted to know what yall think about Citica E v Curado E for spinnerbaits and small cranks.

Rand

Both reels are awesome.  They are both very smooth and very reliable.  The Curado does seem to handle the lighter lures a tad better.  But the Citica can be upgraded down the road to the Curado spool and bearing upgrade very easily.

Guess it depends on your budget and weather or not you want the 5:0.1, or the 7:0.1 offered in the Curado or the 6:3.1 of the Citica.

You cant go wrong with either one.

Later, :(

Posted by: adclem Posted on: Today at 2:08am

Both reels are awesome. They are both very smooth and very reliable. The Curado does seem to handle the lighter lures a tad better. But the Citica can be upgraded down the road to the Curado spool and bearing upgrade very easily.

Guess it depends on your budget and weather or not you want the 5:0.1, or the 7:0.1 offered in the Curado or the 6:3.1 of the Citica.

You cant go wrong with either one.

Later,

X2. Both really good reels. I will admit the Curado is a bit smoother, but I just got a awesome deal on the Citica's that I couldn't pass them up. Depends on how much you want to spend.

I have both and while I prefer the Curado for light cranks and for the fast ratio.  The Citica is a very nice real though so it mostly comes down to the $50.  If you can find the $$ go for the Curado.  Best of luck...

I realize I will not be in the norm here, but I have an E7, and with my extremely bad A.D.D. I find it hard to slow down using soft plastics and jigs. However, that thing casts like butter and I can't put it down.

I realize I will not be in the norm here, but I have an E7, and with my extremely bad A.D.D. I find it hard to slow down using soft plastics and jigs. However, that thing casts like butter and I can't put it down.

Interesting...  I use the reel only to pick up slack when fishing soft plastics and jigs...  and since it picks up slack faster, your A.D.D. should like it better!  ...lol   :(

Interesting... I use the reel only to pick up slack when fishing soft plastics and jigs... and since it picks up slack faster, your A.D.D. should like it better! ...lol :(

I understand you're supposed to move the bait with your rod, but I just don't like doing that. I guess it's a combination of my laziness and my A.D.D.

:)

The Curado E is worth the extra $60.