Sign in to follow this  
fishfearme

New Berkley Lightning Rod

Which model, I have a new lightning custom rod that has split grip handle, I haven't seen it anywhere but at Dicks, I like it really well when practicing with it in the back yard.

for just a few more dollars you can get something a lot better, just consider it

I agree with what you said but the lighting rods are one of the best value rods ever made. I have last years model and it's a great jerbait/cranking rod for the price. I prefer my St Croix cranking rod but it's not by a HUGE margin. Although Dicks has the new St Croix mojo rods for like 80$ plus a free hoodie.

If you are getting the regular Berkley Lightning Rod and not the shock or some other version they have recently came out with the price is a little high. You can get the Lightning Rods at wal-mart for about $35.

If you are getting the regular Berkley Lightning Rod and not the shock or some other version they have recently came out with the price is a little high. You can get the Lightning Rods at wal-mart for about $35.

I was refering to the shock series..alot of the reviews for the regular lightning rod said that the cork handles where breaking...anyone expierence that?