Sign in to follow this  

www.falconrods.com for warranty info.

I have Originals, Lowriders and Caras. I've been fishing them hard for several years and never had a problem.

I've never noticed any dissatisfaction with customer service from guys on this board. If there was, you would certainly hear about it.

I've always heard good things about their service.  I've never had to use it, but I do fish some of their rods.  I've got one of the newer Cara T7's and it will hang with anything else on the market.  One thing that is noticable about falcon rods is the fit and finish.  The ones that I've seen/used always look to be in perfect condition- guides are straight, no excess epoxy, etc.  I say if you are interested in a falcon then I'd give it a shot.  They seem to make high quality products at a resonable price.

They are indeed quality rods and great customer service! But, do not trust their power/action ratings at all. I bought a 7' 6" heavy/fast and it was more like a medium/mod fast!

These rods are so well built you won't need to use the customer service  ;D .  The power ratings are overrrated.  A heavy is a MH, MH is a Medium.

years ago, broke a new rod on a hookset and applied for warranty...the rod was less two weeks old.

was sent a terse letter telling me they would replace the new rod for half the cost of the older, new rod...right at $70.00.

i don't use falcon rods anymore.

I had a inshore coastal rod by falcon, didn't like it too much.  It broke after about 3 weeks (don't remember what happened) BPS gave me a full refund.