Sign in to follow this  
KYntucky Warmouth

Looking for a purple rod...

...to match my Daiwa Alphas 103, got a little problem with liking combos to match.  Probably the only person a little disappointed that the Damiki Dark angel is actually red and not pink, still looks good with a Quantum Energy though.

Okay, back on subject, I have considered the Mojo, first in the running right now but nowhere around here has them right now and they are back ordered on TW.  Also took a look at the Arrius Ultra XL, seems like a nice rod, they liked it pretty well on TT, just not sure of the interchangeable butt section, they also said they were a little overrated in action and soft at the tip and power and action are something I'm not budging on no matter what color.

I'm specifically looking for a 7'M fast or extra fast for fishing tubes exclusively.  

Anyone else know of any others available or any that would aesthetically match the Alphas 103.

BRR, I have a St Croix Mojo, 6'8" M wacky rig spinning rod.  The rod color is purple, I would think that it would match your Alpha.

Do you have a Cabelas or Bass Pro Shops close by?  They carry the Mojo's in store.

BRR, I have a St Croix Mojo, 6'8" M wacky rig spinning rod. The rod color is purple, I would think that it would match your Alpha.

Do you have a Cabelas or Bass Pro Shops close by? They carry the Mojo's in store.

The closest BPS is 3 hours but their Mojo selection is lacking, 3 last time I was there and they were all spinning rods and don't like to buy from the sitw due to shipping and extra shipping for 7', no Cabelas.  There is a Dick's, actually 2 but said they can't get mojo's for a few months due to the high demand.  Probably going to wait it out and get one from TW when they are back in stock

I like the Puls-R but on TW the only one they have is 6'3'', looking for 7'

thanks for the replys

The wife has her Alphas on an all black rod.  Looks pretty sharp and has lots of contrast.  Maybe get one of the custom builders on here to make one to your liking.  I haven't found a rod yet for mine either.  Probably gonna get a custom made with some crazy contrasting colors.