Sign in to follow this  
Hitch

Avid vs.Ltb

Was wanting a weightless senko,fluke rod and was looking at these.Was wondering if the AVC70MF is comparable to the ltb Teaser.

Any help would be great.

I have the Teaser, it is  the rod you want. I am sure the Avid in that length/power is a great rod, as my other Avids are, but that LT is my favorite rod and as a bonus is a fantastic "general purpose" rod. I have mine currently paired with a Revo STX and 12lb Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon.

I own the teaser and its a awesome rod for senkos and other light baits. I find that its very sensitive and good power for handling fish.  I do not have any experience with the avids.

I have four Avids and two LTBs.  The Teaser is one of my favorite rods.  Its a noticeable upgrade over the Avid, which is also a great rod.  

I have a teaser and its a awesome rod...So awesome im going to buy another LT maybe two eventually lol.  Id like to try their crankbait rod.  LTB all the way you wont regret paying the extra money.

I have a teaser and its a awesome rod...So awesome im going to buy another LT maybe two eventually lol. Id like to try their crankbait rod. LTB all the way you wont regret paying the extra money.

Take a long look at the Avid AVC70MM and AVC70MHM for cranking sticks.  These are VERY sensitive, moderate action rods with plenty of backbone.  In this type of rod, I don't see the LTB as much of an upgrade - mostly cosmetic.