Sign in to follow this  
ghost

SCORE! Abu Garcia Vendetta Rod From Tacklewarehouse

This is a really great deal I just ordered from TW...okay the 6'9" MH Vendetta rod will not be at TW till 9/16...but right now I don't care...sort of.

Here's the deal, I still had my email newsletter from TW back from ICAST 2009 & it had a 10% discount on orders when you clicked on it.  I did that & put the Vendetta rod in my buy bin & the link went to the next part...well I got the 10% but they also added another 15% for the Labor Day sale...so I got 25% on the rod to a total plus free shipping of $59.96!!!!

They look cool, but the eva handles are what will keep me from ever owning one.

what?!?! The labor day coupon says it's not applicable with other discounts? Maybe a mistake? or the guys at TW just REALLY like Labor Day?

HOLY CRAP. Try doing the same thing with a Review Premier. Comes out to $126, then you can also send in the rebate to make the final price $106!!

it also makes the Stradic CI4 $150...

This is a really great deal I just ordered from TW...okay the 6'9" MH Vendetta rod will not be at TW till 9/16...but right now I don't care...sort of.

Here's the deal, I still had my email newsletter from TW back from ICAST 2009 & it had a 10% discount on orders when you clicked on it. I did that & put the Vendetta rod in my buy bin & the link went to the next part...well I got the 10% but they also added another 15% for the Labor Day sale...so I got 25% on the rod to a total plus free shipping of $59.96!!!!

How are you liking the rod? I'm seriously thinking of getting one.

Since it says right there in his post that they won't have it until 9/16 i'm guessing he probably hasn't fished it yet.

Won't know how I like the rod, it's backordered till 9/16 and be delivered to my house on the 23rd; that's the only downside so far.  I got my email invoice & it states $59.96.

Also it doesn't say what the warranty is for the Vendetta rod so I called TW today & asked them.  They had to call Abu Garcia to get the answer & it's a 3 year warranty.  Not bad for a rod that's $80.

update: apparently they fixed the system so you can't use the "Reel Deal" offer and the Labor Day offer....Good thing I ordered some stuff before they did..