Sign in to follow this  
skunked_again

i either just got ripped off or

This was my first ever baitcasting reel I have ever bought due to recommendations from members from this site. At first I thought nothing special about it until I got other baitcasters and I keep going back to using this one the most because of the cast control and ability to cast light stuff. I have to warn you. You will want to get another one very soon. Lets just say I'm in the process of selling a shimano calais because I recently just got another one of these.  :;)

This was my first ever baitcasting reel I have ever bought due to recommendations from members from this site. At first I thought nothing special about it until I got other baitcasters and I keep going back to using this one the most because of the cast control and ability to cast light stuff. I have to warn you. You will want to get another one very soon. Lets just say I'm in the process of selling a shimano calais because I recently just got another one of these. :;)

im a huge Sol fan so i can only assume ill like the Ito as much or more.

This was my first ever baitcasting reel I have ever bought due to recommendations from members from this site. At first I thought nothing special about it until I got other baitcasters and I keep going back to using this one the most because of the cast control and ability to cast light stuff. I have to warn you. You will want to get another one very soon. Lets just say I'm in the process of selling a shimano calais because I recently just got another one of these. ::)

im a huge Sol fan so i can only assume ill like the Ito as much or more.

I would imagine you'll be pleased.  I have a regular purple 103, had I seen that iTo you would have had some competition  ;) .  I was looking for  one a while back for a good price at $170 but got sniped 3 sec before close for $174

Thats funny. I live about 35 minutes from the seller. I sent him a message yesterday and asked how much picked up local and he said $175, I thought about it but decided to pass on it. Nice reel tho.

Nice reel, I own one.  You got a fair deal, congrats.