Sign in to follow this  
TJHfishin

shimano crucial 7ft mh casting rod

has anyone used this rod just got it from bass pro have been unable to use it i well be using it for small jigs and texas rigs and small carolina rigs so pretty much a bottom rig just wanted to hear your guys personal experience with this rod

anything you want to do with it... it can be done!  I use mine for throwing topwater you can throw a spook a mile and get a good hookset with that rod!  I've used it for jigs too but its made its home as a topwater rod.

It was the first upper end rod i ever owned and i liked it. Was my dedicated T-rig rod for pitchin' medium heavy cover. It broke one day on a hook set so i gave up on Shimano rods.

Jw was the reason bekuz it wasn't sensitive enough for jigs and texas rigs and before it broke was it sensitive I fish in a lot of rocks with light jigs from 3/8 on down to 1\4 I thought because it was shimanos best or at least one of the best it would be good for jigs

Jw was the reason bekuz it wasn't sensitive enough for jigs and texas rigs and before it broke was it sensitive I fish in a lot of rocks with light jigs from 3/8 on down to 1\4 I thought because it was shimanos best or at least one of the best it would be good for jigs

I don't understand the language you're speaking? Do you want to have a serious conversation with other anglers or do want to ramble in baby talk

The best rod i have ever owned. Not saying the best period, but for me it was the one. I was planning on replacing all of my rods with crucials. Then I met my wife, had our baby boy and sold every piece of fishing equipment i had except my tackle boxes cause we were in need of money. Oh how I miss my set ups.... :'(.

Back on topic! I used my MH F for all T rigs and on the rare occasion i used a c rig it was my dh for that as well. Even threw some topwaters with it, caught my first topwater bass with it. Great action and great sensitivity. Like i said if i could have one rod it would be a crucial.

I have the CRC-66MH (Crucial 6'6" MH casting rod) mated to a Curado E7. I use this set-up for plastics, mostly 5" & 6" Senko's, Brush Hogs and light Texas rigs.

I tried it with some topwater lures, but didn't like it as much. I have rods better suited for those and cranks/spinnerbaits

I use a Shimano Crucial CRC-X610MH for every thing from a wacky rig to 1/2 oz. Jig-N-Craw.

thank you so much guys so then it was a good choice for a sensitive rod I hope it works out for small jigs and Texas rigs thank you again everyone for your feedback it is very much appreciated