Sign in to follow this  
centxfisherman

Hi-Seas Flourocarbon fishing line?

Looking to go to a 100% flourocarbon line on a few of my reels and was leaning toward Seaguar InvizX or possibly BPS XPS Signature but now considering Hi-Seas or even Hi-Seas Quattro (sounds interesting).  Anyone have experience with Hi-Seas flourocarbon lines and can offer an opinion?  In fact, any opinion on flourocarbon recommendations would be appreciated.  I'm looking at probably spooling 8lb on spinning reel and 12-15lb or possibly 20lb on baitcasting.  Thanks for the input.

Do you have a price limit ? If not, Sunline Shooter or Seagaur Tatsu. If your on a budget, the I prefer AbrazX and InvisX

How about going for 6 lb line on the spinning rig? Invizx works well on a spinning reel, so does Spiderwire Ultracast 100% FC. Invizx is sort of stretchy though, but otherwise a very fine product.

For baitcasting, where manageability is not as big a factor, I would suggest Trilene FC.

I have been very impressed with 8 lb InvizX on spinning tackle

and AbrazX #12 on baitcasting gear. If you can get deal with

the cost, Tatsu #15 is the finest line I have ever fished on a

baitcaster.

8-)

Thanks so much for the feedback.  Looks like I've narrowed it to Sunline Sniper and/or Shooter or Seaguar Tatsu.  Maybe Sniper on my spinning reels and Shooter or Tatsu on the baitcasters.  Thanks again for taking the time to offer your suggestions.