Sign in to follow this  
Shad_Master

Seaguar Tatsu

Well, another month later...

The very best line I have ever fished.

8-)

Thanks SoFla - interestingly enough I did do a search before posting this and nothing came up????

No problem  :)

I remembered RW's posts about it and just did a search for "tatsu" in this section of the forums.  Sometimes you need to set the search parameters longer than just the default.  I usually just set it for the three month time frame.

I'll give it a spin next season... Right now its braid on all rigs.

Invisx was not a great experience for me. I will try this and Sunline next season.

The Tatsu will be my next line purchase. I've been wanting to try it out, heard real good stuff about it.

I have heard nothing but positive replys on this line.  It is expensive but I am going to put some on my jig rod and try it out.

Later, :)

Thanks SoFla - interestingly enough I did do a search before posting this and nothing came up????

No problem :)

I remembered RW's posts about it and just did a search for "tatsu" in this section of the forums. Sometimes you need to set the search parameters longer than just the default. I usually just set it for the three month time frame.

Okay, I guess that was the problem.  Anyway, it looks like those that spring for the high $ price seem to think it is a good product.  I notice some reference to using it for jigs, that would not have been my first thought - are there some applicatons that it works better for than others?

I have a 40% off coupon from Gander Mountain and will look for this line.

If Gander has it I may purchase it in lieu of the Berkely 100% fluorocarbon I was going to get.

Thanks for the post.  I had read about this line in the past but the price tag was a little on the high side.  :)

Man, I want to try this line sooo bad. I opted for Sunline Shooter METAN Camo because Invizx stretches so much that I was concerned Tatsu may do the same. I keep having break offs with the Shooter METAN and the casting distance sucks on my shakyhead so I'm about to be looking for something new.

I wish more companies would adopt the camo style color of Shooter METAN.