Sign in to follow this  
short_on_cash

swept *S* reel handle

Does anybody on this board know where I can get these reel handles?  Just to give u an idea of what it looks like the US REEL supercaster pro and I think the older quantum tour edition had them.  I would like to put these handles on BPS pro qualifiers. Someone please help me..thanks alot.

Usually your local Bass Pro has em'

I know mine does.

Really??? Guess I'll just have to ask them. I was just @ BPS yesterday, but I never considered that option. I live in Wisconsin so our closest store is in gurnee IL, but our market isn't as big on bass fishing compared to other regional stores. But its still worth a shot. Thanks for the reply.

Taron.

Are you talking about the screw on handles like this

E770PT_alt.jpg

If so, I believe they require a different drag star, I could be wrong though.  I know the Pfluegers i have require you to push the drag star back to take it of and I think so did the quantums.  It seems most companies are going away from this design.  If that is what you're looking for, they won't have them at BPS, I really don't know if there are similar aftermarket parts and even if you did find them, I don't know if they would fit right.

You might change your mind when you see the price on forged handles.  I priced one to replace a damaged Pflueger President handle.  $46.00 and I only paid a hundred for the reel new.  NOT.  Good luck.