new to the sight

luger306

I  joined the sight the other day and have been reading the post to catch up on who,what,and where.I have done some bass fishing in the past with some success(very little).In the past I fished saltwater (reds and specks)and have caught green trout(bass)by accident.We started camping (the wife&me)so we started fishing freshwater I live in Duson,LA I have fished Chicot and kincaid lake and will be fishing them with more knowledge and more tackel and rods and reels.

• Super User

Bonjour, Luger.  Comment sa va?  I grew up in Abbeville and my wife was born in Rayne.  We've lived in Tulsa for the last twenty years or so, but make it a point to get back to Cajun country once or twice a year.  In fact, we were in Rayne over the Thanksgiving holidays.  This site is a lot of fun, there is a wealth of information, and the moderators are great guys - when they are sober.  ;D ;D ;D