Sign in to follow this  
Izzy3374

Lets See Those 09 Fishing Pics

All species welcome.  Showcase your 09 fishing pics and stories.  LETS SEE THOSE FISH.  Hows the year starting off for everybody?  ANY LUCK?

heres about a 14 or 15 inch crappie i got in ohio

fish.jpg

this is a biggun my cousin got at a pond, doesnt look big but it was at or over 5#

big.jpg

aaron

Nice pics Thebassmaster.  I got out for the first time today.  The weather was just to perfect here in Ohio not to go.  Here is my biggest of twelve:

post-9-130162934339_thumb.jpg

1st of '09 caught yesterday afternoon. She's small, but pretty. It was a pretty pathetic "fight" but I still couldn't stop smiling after she slammed the spinner :)

post-10657-130162934345_thumb.jpg

My first fish of '09 wasn't a bass:

Picture012-2.jpg

This is a bass my partner Kase caught Monday afternoon, and I'd swear it is the fish I caught Sunday evening, my first green fish of the year:

Picture067.jpg

And this fish by my friend, Cam, from the same pond:

Picture068.jpg

This is the only 09 fish that I have a picture of.

Landlocked salmon only 18 inches and skinny.

1000482.jpg

It was a cold day believe it or not caught him just minutes before picture and was already solid.

Nothing huge yet...biggest going about 2 1/2 pounds.

Nice to finally see some local bass Jeff, also nice to see that fine R & R combo. :)

1st fish of 09, 4-5lb toothy critter with what seemed to be a fully intact perch or sunfish bulging out of her gut. She made sure I knew she was full by leaving a stinky little deposit on my jacket. ;D Caught on the Bass Magic w/the Owner Beast SB hook.

1st fish of 09, 4-5lb toothy critter with what seemed to be a fully intact perch or sunfish bulging out of her gut. She made sure I knew she was full by leaving a stinky little deposit on my jacket. ;D Caught on the Bass Magic w/the Owner Beast SB hook.

The title on the pic is pickerel.  Is that a chain pickerel or a northern?

The title on the pic is pickerel. Is that a chain pickerel or a northern?

That would be a Pickerel .

"Grass" Pickerel to be exact :)

I was out with Paul, same day.  My first fish of '09was also a Pickerel but #2 was this little guy with the funky color pattern

DSCF9499.jpg

These were from Thursday.  Just a couple of the many many fish I've caught this week.  Tuesday and Wednesday were both to good a days to stop and take pictures ;D.  Thursday slowed down so I took some time to take a couple pics. Both were under 2 lbs.  Got em' on a Matzuo Shallow Crank.

post-17579-130162934355_thumb.jpg

post-17579-130162934359_thumb.jpg

Here are a couple of fish I caught today.  It was perfect outside.  Around 60 with a warm wind from the south.  ;D  Lovin' Life Catchin' Fish!

Got my second walleye of the year.  It was the last fish of the day.  Well night really.  It was a good day all in all.

post-17579-130162934365_thumb.jpg

post-17579-130162934368_thumb.jpg

post-17579-130162934371_thumb.jpg

Heres my first Bass of 09, cought im with Ricky(Izzy3374)  on a c-rigged power worm.  Not big, but fun anyway.

post-17235-130162934374_thumb.jpg

That fish sure looked a lot bigger in person.  You ready for tomorrow buddy?  Hopefully it'll be nuts out there.

Went to the sand box today.Ended the day with 8 fish.All fish were caught on jigs and jerkbaits in 6 to 10 foot of water, temp was 44 deg.Here's a pic of the biggest fish of the day...Nice to see it was a smallie.

DSC00295.jpg

Great Fish WTRDOG, gotta love hookin up a smallie like that any time of the year.  Yeah, Ricky, lookin forward to about 4:30 tomorrow, see what happens.  Id like to break the double digits this time.

Went to the sand box today.Ended the day with 8 fish.All fish were caught on jigs and jerkbaits in 6 to 10 foot of water, temp was 44 deg.Here's a pic of the biggest fish of the day...Nice to see it was a smallie.

DSC00295.jpg

Nice SM Kevin!!! :)