Sign in to follow this  
whittler

Indiana Fishing Expo 2010

If your within driving distance don't miss this one. This show is strickly fishing without the usual flea market stuff.

There are seminars both days on all types of fishing, large and smallmouth bass, stripers, musky, crappie, catfish and even carp. Tackle vendors and custom rod makers there is something for every fisherman.

$3.00 admission under 16 free and free parking, you just can't beat that.

Google Indiana Fishing Expo for more information and maps.

I hope your show is better than the one we had in Richmond, Virginia last weekend.

I had a good time, but the vendors were down about a third and we lost two boat dealers that did not make the show this year.

Our state FLW/TBF organization did not sell as many Ranger boat raffle tickets as they had anticipated, and I am wondering if the attendance was down.

Let us know about the show and if it was worthwhile.  :D

Sorry about the Richmond show.

This will be the fifth year for the Indiana Fishing Expo and it gets better each year. The man who runs the show is very selective about the vendors and the seminar speakers. The show covers all types of freshwater fishing and there is something there for everyone.

That show is ging to be at JCP fairgrounds  south of indy if I am thinking correctly?

Should be a great show. We set our booth up this afternoon and there is a very positive atmosphere among the vendors. Please take the time to attack your cabin fever and visit the show. Stop by  the El Grande lures booth and I can give you some updates on Mexican Bass Fishing along with up to date information on fishing in Brazil and South Africa.