Sign in to follow this  
Paul Naj

Congratulations Sam

I'm pretty new here (last month!) and since Day One, Sam has been very helpful to me.  Providing locations (ponds) in the Chesterfield,VA area.  Congratulations Sam!

'grats Sam! You deserve it! You've helped me out countless times and put me on to some great places to fish, thanks!

Wow!  I had no idea I have been that helpful.

I am overwhelmed.

Thanks to Glenn and the mods.

This is a great site and the information from others has helped me, too.

Thanks again.

Congrats Sam! There have been many times where I've been tempted to drive down to richmond to in order to take advantage of all the knowledge you have of that area! Thanks for all the valuable info you've provided the Southeast section as well as the rest of BR community!

Thanks alot Sam, I've learned plenty from you so far since I've been on this site. This is well deserved to say the least.  :)

Way to go, Sam! I completely agree with the selection, you are always willing to offer helpful advice whenever you can.

I said it in the other thread Glenn started but I will say it again.  Congrats Sam, thanks for all of the information you provide to help make us better fisherman.

We have it all here in Virginia.  Congrats, Sam.

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to chime in on this because I believe Sam is one of the most beneficial guys on this forum.

When I first signed up over a year ago he was one of the first to greet me, point me to different clubs in the area, different big name lakes and areas to find reports.  Since then we have traded valuable information on Pony Pasture, Lake Anna, The Potomac River and more.  He has given me some info regarding lots of ponds in the area of Richmond for when I am down that way and from time to time gives me pointers on all sorts of lures and such.

His knowledge has helped me learn a whole lot over the course of the last year as well as try some things that I may never have tried (glad I did) to nab more pressured bass.

Anyone in Northern Virginia or in the Richmond area should try and establish a rapport with this not only great fisherman, but great guy.  You can always count on this guy to give you up to date information around the area, and if he can't he will point you in the right direction.

Thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and willingness to help others on the forum Sam.  You are truly a class act guy and a pure motivator when it comes to fishing.  We are lucky to have you aboard.