Sign in to follow this  
Triton_Mike

Swimbait Seminar (Atlanta, GA area)

Guys, Randall Kilpatrick and myself are going to give a FREE swimbait Seminar at Natures Tackle Box located in Hiram, GA. We thought it would be a great opportunity for everyone to hear swimbait tactics from both of us that have totally different styles of fishing them. Here is the flyer for more information and if you have any questions you can post here or call Christie at Natures Tackle Box.

We will have some food and quite a few FREE giveaways from alot of head honchos in the industry such as Matt Lures, Tru Tungsten, Strike King, Uvex, Jackall just to name a few and also a new shad swimbait will be revealed as well..

swimbaitflyer3-1.jpg

WOW!!!!

Two of the most respected guides in Georgia getting together. What a seminar this is going to be. I'll be there. I don't care if it's 160miles away.

Bring the camera Gene!! :).  It's more than welcome :).  I think You Tube has a 5 minute limit.  You might get all of Randalls piece on there   LOL.  

Mike

Triton Mike,

Can you video the seminar and the sell the video?

Or do you have a presentation in writing that we can read?

Just wondering.

Any info on swimbaits will help us all; even those of us who are throwing them at this time.

Thanks.  :)

Well just  D A M N... I live about 4 miles from this store and had no idea it was there. Ohhhh am I in trouble now. I think I hear the bait monkey calling my name :-)