Sign in to follow this  
Gummybear

1st day fishing, 1st lure lost...

I finally got a day off that was warm enough to go fishing today. The pressure was on though. every body and there brother agreed with me that it was a good day to go fishing. I got stuck working a few lack luster spots. And luck have it, I snagged a red RAT-L-Trap( my only one in that color.)  :'(

But I have to report that my new strikeking series 5 in sexy shad is awesome! I am very impressed with its action and ability to reach its depth very quickly. Also on the pause it floats backwards about a inch.

So far I have lost eight baits this year.

And the year is young!

I solved the lost lure deal with the lure retriever. It was a good investment for me. Concerning the Sexy Shad, the more you fish it the more you will like it. It is a go to bait for me, tough to get sometimes, the lure retriever will help keep it in the boat sd well.

That first trip out is great if it's a been a while!! ;D

get yourself a lure retreiver.. I was stupid not to get one earlier.. You invest 3-5 bucks and you get your moneys worth on the 1st time you use it  8-)

I lost Bomber Fat A at hightide one day a few weeks ago, and found it the next day at low tide.   .  Lost another Bomber last week.  And a Beetle Spin yesterday.  I'm actually doing pretty good so far.