Sign in to follow this  
frank4747

Strike king 3x finesse worms

Are they worth the 4.50$ a pack?  I saw some chompers shakey worms for half the price and come with more worms.  What is the best bang for the buck when it comes to shakey or finesse worms?

The 3X finesse worms will last twice as long as others will. They are made with that special plastic material that is super stretchy and floats like a life jacket. The only downside is that they are a pain to rig sometimes....oh yeah, and they're expensive.  

I like their jig trailers just because they float so well...the claws always float up and it slows the fall of the jigs.

The 3X finesse worms will last twice as long as others will. They are made with that special plastic material that is super stretchy and floats like a life jacket. The only downside is that they are a pain to rig sometimes....oh yeah, and they're expensive.  

I like their jig trailers just because they float so well...the claws always float up and it slows the fall of the jigs.

x2 Agree with FBL because of durability and floater, best finesse worm out there for the money

www.ragetail.com

Yeah they are great worms but near impossible to rig on the screw in part on some jig heads. But I like to fish them texas rigged. Caught this one today on a 3x wormJoespics097.jpg

Are they worth the 4.50$ a pack?

Just like gasoline, no matter where the price goes it won't prevent me from purchasing them.

Strike king's 3x finesse worm is the most bouyant worm I've found including the Gambler Big Stick and Roboworm Zipper.

Use any jig you like, even a swim jig and the 3x worm will maintain a vertical posture.

Because it stands on its head, the 3x worm makes a tremendous shaky worm that continues to wave in the slightest current.

Unless it gets torn off your jig, it'll catch bass for hours on end without the need for replacement,

but that doesn't impress me as much as its buoyancy and action.

Roger

Yeah they are great worms but near impossible to rig on the screw in part on some jig heads. Joespics097.jpg

A man named Brent has your solution.

Click on the "***" banner and take a gander of the Hookerhead Shaky Jig  :)

Roger

Yep, the shaky head that Brent sells will work great with the 3X worms.

The Strike King 3X are on sale at our local Gander Mtn. for 99 cents.  They work great for wacky rigging.  I do not like them rigged straight.