Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

New Job assignment

Just got the confirmation that my first bid choice was approved!!   :D

I bid to work a split shift.  I have been waiting a few yrs for the seniority to finally get one of these positions.  Life at work will be much simpler.  

I come in at 3:30a, and work the preload shift, floating where I am needed and training when required.  Then, at 7:30, I "Brown" up and hit the road with the EAM's (early morning airs, due by 8:30-9:00a depending on zip) ten I deliver regular air till 10:30.  Drive back, punch out by 11 and I'm done for the day!!!

This allows me to do all the shipping for the upcoming online store, at noon instead of 8:00 at night!!.  Take a nap and be on the water for the 5-9 shift.  Go to bed, wake up and repeat!!  WOOHOOO

I have the window to fish EVERY day!!

So be prepared, we may see a few extra videos coming this yr.  Between the new *** and this newly appointed job,.....I wouldn't want to be a bass at Lake "X" this yr!

:)

Congratulations.  You deserve it.

You dog!

;D ;D ;D CONGRATULATIONS!  ;D ;D ;D

8-)

I see a lot more time on Lake X this year. 8-)

Like I said yesterday, you got everything going for you, lucky b___d.

Sounds like a sweet deal! Whens the online store going to be open? Can't wait to check it out.

Congrats on the Am Preloader position.     Thats the same thing I was doing when I left UPS.     Preloading and Next Day Air Delivery.

Sure does allow for hitting the lakes and getting more time on the water during the summer.

Guest muddy

Congrats. I get a simialr bid, like we talked about but it won't open til May, we may be on similar schedules. I am glad for you Russ, you were pretty amped when we talked about it.

thats great

i got new job 2 that will allow me 2 fish more   :) :)

Congrats, LBH!! I can't wait until I retire in June so I can fish every day I want for as long as I want:o) WOO HOO - every day will be Saturday:o)

Your boss must be a fisherman or you have some really good stuff on him, congrats.

Although I Do have some good juice on the Div manager,....this is all legit.  I'm union and we bid according to seniority.  I got bumped out of this job last yr after 2 days of thinking I had it.  That KILLED me!  This yr they added 3 more of these positions so not only did I get it but there's a good chance I can have it next yr also.

So now I'm in,...WOOHOO!!!

Congrats, LBH.  That's great.  Enjoy, you deserve it after what you had to endure last year.

Congrats LBH, sounds like you've earned it. Look forward to some more cool videos.

Big T