Sign in to follow this  
Big T

Three More Weeks, Hopefully

It has been close to three weeks since I had surgery to remove two small tumors on my spinal cord. The tumors were benign or low grade. My back feels great, very little pain. Just some stiffness late at night and first thing in the morning. Tylenol has taken the place of pain killers. I have to go back to Duke University, Monday to get scheduled for some radition therapy. More of a preventative measure than anything else. I am hoping to be back on the water in the next 3-4 weeks, which is perfect beacuse spring is right around the corner. I am so fortunate that I was in good physical and spiritual shape, I feel that I am about a month and a half ahead in my rehab as compared to my first surgery in 2006. Thanks for all the support I recieved from diffent members when I made my first post weeks ago. :)

Thanks,

Big T

PS- Sorry for such a long post.

Real glad your feeling better and everthing is okay.  I think a positive attitude goes farther and does one better than any medicine ever could.  You'll be rippin' lips in no time.

Thanks Jimzee,

I have already started trowing practice plugs in the back yard. I got a little sore, but nothing serious. I am going to start working out on the tread mill next week. You are right though a positve attitude goes along way, that goes for anything.

Big T

Please be careful not to overdo it and push your recovery to the point of injuring yourself. Super glad that you are doing well (even though that is bad news for the bass in your area:o)

Your recovery seems to be going very well and your

spirit is bright. We all wish you the very best during

this trying time. God's speed!

8-)

Hey, BigT,

Glad things are going well.  Sounds like you are making good progress.  

As before, if you or your family need anything while up here send me a PM and will try to help anyway possible.

Eddie

Thanks Shuan,

How  are things going with your back?

T