Sign in to follow this  
senile1

Cajun1977

Did I miss something?  In the Humminbird Sidescan thread, under the Boats section, I see that Cajun1977 is now an ex-member.  Another long-time poster has left the fold.  What's the deal?

Just noticed that myself.  

I never will understand deleting your entire profile.  I know, as Russ has stated, its like a big middle finger to the site....but come on...

Isnt it just easier to take a deep breath, walk away for a little bit and then come back?

Just noticed that myself.

Isnt it just easier to take a deep breath, walk away for a little bit and then come back?

Exactly!!!

;) 8-)

I don't want to accuse anyone of flippin' the bird to the site when I have no facts, nor his side of the story. Maybe he just got tired of most of the threads and decided the forum wasn't for him.  I never noticed that Cajun butted heads with anyone.  If BassResource.com doesn't want the ex-member designation popping up beside someone's name after they have left that can be changed.  

I have no idea, but hesitate to assume anything-  remember that there were a bunch of people that got ex-membered by a glitch in the software several months ago, ReelMech was one of them and several others.  I'm just saying that it's possible.

True.  I am guilty often times of speaking before thinking.  Those are definite possibilities.....

Has anyone contacted him? He had some great input on things.