Sign in to follow this  
Redlinerobert

Fail Dogs

;D

I've got one of those of my own. This was the first time I found out my Lab has seperation anxiety. I come home from work and this is what I found. He was not even a year old yet. I had to get a picture before the wife came home. I made him sit right in the middle of the mess when I took the picture. He just pouted and sulked in the picture. The end result was two books, one CD and case, and one new pair of Nike Shox. I had to laugh. ;D

IMG_0961.jpg

Guest muddy

This is BUSTA, Elaine's 82 lb RedNose Pitbull, when we went out last week to go food shopping he got pizzed off and ate a welcome mat, not the first one he scoffed up either. GEEZZ!!!!!!

dawg.jpg

I've got one of those of my own. This was the first time I found out my Lab has seperation anxiety. I come home from work and this is what I found. He was not even a year old yet. I had to get a picture before the wife came home. I made him sit right in the middle of the mess when I took the picture. He just pouted and sulked in the picture. The end result was two books, one CD and case, and one new pair of Nike Shox. I had to laugh. ;D

IMG_0961.jpg

I've got a four year old black who still does this.  For this reason she has no bed and is a yard dog.  Every time I've ever bought her a dog bed, I come home to see cotton fiber scattered all over the yard.  Needless to say, she sleeps on cedar shavings.  Punk!  At least she doesn't shred my daughters sandbox toys into little shreds of plastic anymore (fingers crossed). ::)

My dog chewed up about $1000 worth of cds and dvds,chewed up 3 yellow page phone books,my old back up computer harddrive,cd and soundcard.There's a lot more,but i tend to forget about it over time.

Only thing he does now is get in the trash every once in awhile.I have to put the trash somewhere high or in a different room otherwise he'll get in it.

so i went to the website, and did anyone elce see the one with the dog and duck?

i would post it but i cant get it to work