Sign in to follow this  
Low_Budget_Hooker

Karma/mojo request

The Lunkerville crew is on their way here from NY as we speak, filming today at Lake X.

Please forward me any karma or mojo that you don't plan on using this weekend please!!!! lol

I really want to put these guys on fish,...so far, all looks good, we could use a little less wind so aim your thoughts at that.

Thanks guys, I'll do my best to represent you all with everything I got.

Lots of fish,...even more laughs and safe travels for the crew,...those are the goals today.

The Lunkerville crew is on their way here from NY as we speak, filming today at Lake X.

Please forward me any karma or mojo that you don't plan on using this weekend please!!!! lol

I really want to put these guys on fish,...so far, all looks good, we could use a little less wind so aim your thoughts at that.

Thanks guys, I'll do my best to represent you all with everything I got.

Lots of fish,...even more laughs and safe travels for the crew,...those are the goals today.

Don't get wound up, just do what you always do and above all, HAVE FUN!!! 8-)

Ronnie

Sounds like you'll have a blast!

wow that sounds like a bunch of fun! let us know when this episode makes it online!

i just got back to the hotel from a day of fishing with LBH (and a little after fishing food and drinks)... and i just want to say to everyone at BR: you should be proud!... Russ is an ideal guest for Lunkerville: he's totally natural on camera, fun to hang out with, has tons of personality, is a super gracious boater, and he put us on fish! ... the bite was tough i'm told for this water, but to me it was terrific... we put lots of really impressive fish in the boat, more than enough for a show, and we had a great time out there... a big thanks to Eric for helping out with the camera boat also.

way to go Russ... you're a rock star my man!

Awww schucks,lol....the pleasure was all mine!

I had a great day, learned a bit about production too.  

You never know how the day will be when you are planning 8 hrs in a 12 ft jon boat with 2 strangers (another aspect of "guiding" that folks tend to overlook), but I would share my boat with these guys ANY DAY!  It was like fishing with my every day buds.  :) (a true testament to the concept of the show)

Like Mike said, the bite was VERY tough, bluebird and post spawn, but the lake did spit out enough for the crew to see what she can offer,.......I think they'll be back ;)

Seriously, it was a pleasure, hopefully you guys will be out of bed before breakfast service is over and you can let me treat you to a good full belly before you go. I brought lunch (sirloin tips, grilled chicken, pasta salad, watermelon, etc :) ) and you got dinner (one of EVRYTHING please,lol) so it's my turn again.......unless you want to go back out on the lake. (?)  :-? :)

C'mon,...you know you wanna........everybody is doing it.....c'mon,.....pull the trigger,...say the word.......... :D

And Eric, thanks for taking a day away from the family on this holiday weekend to help out, I owe you one partner, I might even let you catch the bigger fish next time out  :) ;D :o

Kidding, you know it's all about me  ;D......but for real, Thanks man  

wow that sounds like a bunch of fun! let us know when this episode makes it online!

Lunkerville has been picked up by the WFN (World Fishing Network), this will be national coverage and will also be in  the 1st set of Lunkerville shows shot in High definition!!  We'll be sure to let everyone know the air times and dates.  I think the show will air on rotation also so you'll have a few chances to see it.

Hey Russ, can I get an autographed crankbait or something?  ;)

maybe

:) ::);)

how did i forget the terrific on-the-lake dining?... top notch it was with plenty of tasty food and drinks... thanks Russ and Eric.

and regarding WFN and HD: WFN is available on DISH Network in HD and Verizon FiOS in SD... in Canada, we're all over the place in SD....i'm not sure of the exact date of LBH's broadcast, but i'll let everyone know when it's done... it will also be viewable online at lunkerville.com if you don't get WFN.

That's fantastic! Hope I get to see the episode. Sounds like it was a great day fellows. I guess I need to contact my local cable company about WFN.

Way to go guys!

CJ

How cool is that buddy?  Can't wait to see the episode. :)

I'm glad I could help !! It was loads of fun hanging out with you folks  ;D.... There is nothing like summer fishin on lake X..  ;)  ... Ill bring the punch..... 8-)

Fish on..

Eric