Sign in to follow this  
fishfordollars

Kids will be kids

Three kids in their momma's lincoln cut through a parking lot couple of hours ago and hit my truck. I got out and when they opened the doors the smell of you know what filled the air. It broke a fog light(72.08) on mine but ruined one of the european headlight assemblys on their car. That will be about a grand. They did not want the police called and I was in a hurry. I just let them go and went and bought the fog light. Came back the same way and the police had them pulled over. The driver that hit my truck was cuffed. They had hit another car in the same lot. Momma is going to be real happy. I did stop and let the police know what had happened earlier. He said it will be a while before he drives again. His momma works for the Harris county sherrif's office here in Houston. I spoke with her and she told me to come by the office over the weekend or next week and she would repay me. Bet his holiday will suck.

Sucks to be him....I don't feel bad for him however.

He's lucky he didn't kill anybody.

I can't believe he crashed twice....Idiots.

He must have been wayyyyy up there ;) ;D

Alcohol or Mary Jane?? Glad to hear that your truck didn't suffer any serious damage. Kinda ironic that the kid's Mom works for the sheriff's office. Bet the kid won't be driving again very soon either.

yeah... I saw a drunk driver run into a light post in a parking lot once.  People are stupid, I must say though you are a nice guy to let them go the first time

Alcohol or Mary Jane?? Glad to hear that your truck didn't suffer any serious damage. Kinda ironic that the kid's Mom works for the sheriff's office. Bet the kid won't be driving again very soon either.

Weed.

I don't think smoking pot is a "kids will be kids" situation.  It's more of a "kids being stupid" situation.

I don't think smoking pot is a "kids will be kids" situation. It's more of a "kids being stupid" situation.

BINGO!

If the first accident had been handled correctly , the second one would have never happened.

STOOPID !!!!!!!!!!

Why would you mess your self up for a tempoary buzz, Why not just drink about 4 monsters and get a sugar rush. By the way it is perfectly legel.

-searoach

STOOPID !!!!!!!!!!

Why would you mess your self up for a tempoary buzz, Why not just drink about 4 monsters and get a sugar rush. By the way it is perfectly legel.

-searoach

while smoking pot is deffiently wrong your forgeting that monster and all energy drinks are loaded with caffiene(and other subtances)which is a drug that can kill you in large quantities but both can affect your ability to think rationally and function. also drinking 4 monsters within a short period isnt exactly smart either considering the can says no more than 3 a day

If the first accident had been handled correctly , the second one would have never happened.

yeah, its true, but hind set is always 20-20 isnt it?

I helped pull a dude out of a ditch this spring, thought the guy might be either drunk, or somewhat handicapped...pulled him out, he thanked me and took off down the road doin 60 in a 35. I called the cops and gave them the plates. they found him stuck in the same ditch I pulled him from (he doubled back after I left)....its not my job to determine if someone is drunk, impared or otherwise, as long as you do the right thing in the end.

STOOPID !!!!!!!!!!

-searoach

while smoking pot is deffiently wrong your forgeting that monster and all energy drinks are loaded with caffiene(and other subtances)which is a drug that can kill you in large quantities but both can affect your ability to think rationally and function. also drinking 4 monsters within a short period isnt exactly smart either considering the can says no more than 3 a day

Exactly my thought. Drink 4 monsters so they can DIE? I read an article of a motocross rider that drank 4 redbulls in 2 hours before his race so he would have a faster reaction to start and his heart stopped. The medics there saved his life and revived him luckily. I don't care how much weed you smoke, your heart isn't going to stop because of it.

STOOPID !!!!!!!!!!

-searoach

Exactly my thought. Drink 4 monsters so they can DIE? I read an article of a motocross rider that drank 4 redbulls in 2 hours before his race so he would have a faster reaction to start and his heart stopped. The medics there saved his life and revived him luckily. I don't care how much weed you smoke, your heart isn't going to stop because of it.

Weed won't stop your heart?

How much you wanna bet? Smoke enough of it and you won't be able to breathe.Your brain shuts down and you become no longer rational thinker.You won't know how to act,walk or talk.

I speak from experience....

Yeah bud, I'll take that bet. It's impossible for your heart to stop because of marijuana. That would be an overdose am I correct? You can't overdose on marijuana unless you smoked X amount of POUNDS within an hour. I am not tryin to fight or start a fuss over this I'm just sayin, health projects teach stuff.

STOOPID !!!!!!!!!!

-searoach

I speak from experience....

Yea i dont want to argue but ive done projects in school on pot smoking and while it isnt good it cannot kill you. I even found this article not long ago

http://www.drug-overdose.com/marijuana.htm

There we go! ;)

You know what nevermind.....

A kid taking a hit off a blunt who's been smoking all night just passes out,falls over and stops breathing.

Can't prove it was the smoking though... ::)

I'm done...i don't care.

No hard feelings man I'm just saying that IT can't kill you.

Sorry,

Matt Strykul

I don't respect anybody who has to take something to "feel good", whether it's meth, pot, or a truckload of caffeine.

I don't respect anybody who has to take something to "feel good", whether it's meth, pot, or a truckload of caffeine.

Aww, c'mon man, don't be a square! Everyone's doing it...

Haha, just kidding  ;D

I fish to "feel good"  ;D

I fish to "feel good"  ;D

As long as you're not drinking a bottle of spike-it to get a buzz you're okay...

::)

Sorry, but if they were obviously intoxicated then it is most certainly NOT a "kids will be kids" type of thing.  These kids behind the wheel of a large vehicle pose a great danger to anyone else on the road.  The authorities should be contacted immediately when this behavior is witnessed.  

I grew up in a small town with this same attitude and 1 person from my class (82 kids) killed himself and his friend in a drunken motorcycle wreck.  Someone in my sister's class fell asleep at the wheel while drunk and killed himself and another person who was simply driving to work.

Drunk/high driving is something that this country has a major problem with and that problem is being WAY to lenient.