Sign in to follow this  
Mrs. Matstone

Happy Fathers Day!

Thanks, my son and I went out fishing all day yesterday for fathers day and had a great time. Today I am going to a wine festival with the wife and some friends. My son is spending today with his wife's family. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.

Thanks, I took both kids fishing on Friday and Saturday and today Nicole and I are going to the Rays game.  Happy fathers day to everyone...

FD

Thanks, and Happy Father's Day to all you's guys. This is this best club you could ever join!

Thanks, Mrs. M!!  Since the back surgery last Monday today's going to be a little slow.  It did start with breakfast in bed and we're going to veg out and watch the Indiana Jones trilogy videos all day as well as play the new Lego Indiana Jones PS2 game.  This back surgery recovery's harder than I anticipated!  It's very frustrating not being able to mow the lawn or care for the pool (much less get in it).  I know. . . slow and easy, but  that's never been my style.  

-Fisher

Comeing from someone's Mom, Thanks Mrs. M...

As Ever,

skillet

BTW actually will be scrapping the popcorn off a popcorn ceiling :P

Thanks,

I had a very nice email from my kids waiting for me when I woke up this morning...

AL

Thank you Mrs. M!!!

I'm gonna try to do nothing today! We'll see how long I make it!  :D

CJ

That's sweet!

At my house, it's a BIG deal just because my daughter is so great.

Thanks for the post.

-Kent  a.k.a. roadwarrior

8-)

Thanks!  I went fishing today and caught a few on a football jig.  Never a bad day when that happens!  

Glad to hear that you guys enjoyed your fathers day. Skillet I am so sorry to hear your scraping a popcorn ceiling. That sucks! I hope the rest of the day went well for you.  :)

Well, I went fishing on Saturday for 6 hours so I could be home on Father's Day yesterday. Had both my sons, both daughters, 4 grandchildren and son-in-law and daughter-in-law over all afternoon. My oldest son brought over carnie asada and shrimp for the Q and my oldest daughter and her husband brought over Q'd ribs and carnitas. WOW, we ate all afternoon and watched the Open as best as we could. GREAT day!  

Hope ALL your Father's Days were as good as mine. My youngest daughter bought me the new "Bucket List" DVD which my wife and I watched Saturday night. GREAT movie, IMO and my wife loved it!