Sign in to follow this  
fishbear

Has the world ended???

Excuse my French but what is up with that? Has Willie lost his mind? I don't know about the rest of yall but I ain't down with that....and I'm sure the man in black ain't either.

Maybe Willie has smoked to much Mary Jane... but to dedicate it to Johnny Cash when he was young and raisin' some H@ll, is one thing, but the man had changed his ways and was a God fearing Christian.  Not sure he would approve of it.  But jmho.

C'mon guys this isn't about Music, think about it.....Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.....Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.

I'm not sure but,  I might have liked that.  Very creative at least.  Did you see Brad Paisley on the Guitar?  Willie and Snoop do share a common interest. ;) (I looked for a stoned smiley but...)

Can you imagine what Willie's dressing room must be like 20 minutes after Snoop comes over to visit Willie?

smoke.jpg

I might get some hell, but I dont like much of any of willies stuff. He's been doing this stuff for awhile. He did some weird reggae album with Toots, and he just released an album with Quintin Marsalis

Didnt think that song was as bad as some of his other stuff.

I might get some hell, but I dont like much of any of willies stuff. He's been doing this stuff for awhile. He did some weird reggae album with Toots, and he just released an album with Quintin Marsalis

Didn't think that song was as bad as some of his other stuff.

I agree, i don't dislike him I'm just not a big fan. Hes just making bank with all the collaborations, don't knock the hustle.