Sign in to follow this  
GitRDoneIke23

I'm a traitor.

Yep. It's true.

Yesterday I traded in my Rod and Tackle box for Skis and a Knee board. One of my friends took us out to Lake Conroe on their boat and we skied for a while. It was pretty cool! I've never been sking before so that was pretty neat. The Skis were EASY!! I tried 1 but couldn't get the hang of it. On the knee board, I did 3 360's back to back to back. That was kinda neat. 2 skis are easy as pie, but next time I'm gonna do 1.

But not to worry, I'll be fishing from 5-6 tonigt till 3-4 tomorrow afternoon!!

Yee Haw!

-Ike

Naw. It's where you're going on the board and you spin all the way around and change hands with the rope. It's easy once you get the hang of it.

-Ike

I admit barefoot skiing is hard, but once you do it there isn't anything else like it. I trained on my buddy,s  boat with a ski pole. You almost drown when getting up behind the boat as you have to wait till boats up to speed. Can't remember but seems like 42mph was optimum.

I admit barefoot skiing is hard, but once you do it there isn't anything else like it. I trained on my buddy,s boat with a ski pole. You almost drown when getting up behind the boat as you have to wait till boats up to speed. Can't remember but seems like 42mph was optimum.

My hats' off to you!

-Ike

I wakeboard everyday at the lake, you need to try it. It's way more fun than skiis. You'll find me wakeboarding some mornings, fishing others. Believe it or not, some wakeboarders get up SOMEWHAT early before all the jetskiiers, tubers, etc. are on the water so we can get some glassy rides in. It's really hard to ride in the chop 8-)

Good take up another hobby, It will keep you away from here