Sign in to follow this  
burleytog

From the B Files - Layin' the smackdown

WWE came to down last night.  Rather than waste my money fishing a tourney, I used my entry fee to hit the arena.  First house show I'd been to in about 12 years.

My only disappointment was that Triple Haitch was not there.  He was scheduled to be there, but didn't show.  No explanation at the show, but his wife had a kid on Monday, so I'll cut him a break.

smackdown1.jpg

smackdown2.jpg

smackdown3.jpg

smackdown4.jpg

smackdown5.jpg

smackdown6.jpg

smackdown7.jpg

smackdown8.jpg

smackdown9.jpg

smackdown10.jpg

smackdown11.jpg

smackdown12.jpg

smackdown13.jpg

smackdown14.jpg

smackdown15.jpg

smackdown16.jpg

smackdown17.jpg

smackdown18.jpg

smackdown19.jpg

smackdown20.jpg

smackdown21.jpg

smackdown22.jpg

smackdown23.jpg

smackdown24.jpg

smackdown25.jpg

Looks like that was a awesome show!!!!  I have never been to a live show, but used to watch all the time on TV.  Just one question is the big show and the great kalie (sorry on the spelling) as big in person as they appear on the television?

Matt

Looks like it was a pretty good show Burley. Was that Killings first show or did I miss him on Friday? Also looks like you had some nice seats.

cool man

just last night i went to a raw hosue show in evansville IN

IT WAS AWSOME

cenaChris Jericho, Paul london, Lance cade, batista, kane , cm punk, cryme tyme, cody rhodes, ted diase jr., hacksaw jim duggan, santino marella, D-lo Brown, stinsky, kofi kingston, paul burchal, kelley kelley, mickie james, katie lea burchal, and Beth P. were all there

got to persoanlly meet cena b4 the show

it was awsome

Looks like you had fun. Howd the beast get in there in the 8th pic from the bottom ;D ;D ;D

You beat me to it. ;D

Looks like you had fun. Howd the beast get in there in the 8th pic from the bottom ;D ;D ;D

You beat me to it. ;D

Peasey92 was wondering cause we were fishing a club tourny together that night.  

All you saw Peasey was me dropping the boat in the water and taking off and fishing one bank.   Had to keep my secret identity, we went up that first bank so Alan could let me out of the boat and I still had time to make it to JC for the match.  Why do you think I wasn't at the weigh-in.  ;)

Don't you know that stuff is fake. ;D But, I see you probably just went for the cat fights. ::)

You've never seen that video, go to youtube and search it's still real to me.

Went there but it said video no longer available, ; but I get where your coming from. ;D

It's not fake.  This stuff was intended to entertain the fully educated adult segment of society, not just the kids that never graduated.

Velveeta is a real cheese too. ::)

Sure all the story lines and out comes are already decided. Yes some in ring action is predetermined. What about stuff like injuries. Back in May I got to spend basically an entire evening with Doink the Clown and the list of injuries he alone had is definitely real.

What about their physical abilities. Haven't we seen Cena pickup and hold Big Show, Umaga, and Mark Henry? Mark Henry really does hold a world weight lifting record.

Sure steroids were/are involved, but alone they can't make these guys strong and muscular. Beyond any "performance enhancing" things they make take there is alot of work and dedication that goes into thier career. Take it for what it's worth they have been trying to get a hold on these guys using illegal substances. Who doesn't remember The Master Piece coming back after several months about 50lbs lighter?

Yes, it's a very physical form of choreography.  I've just never seen a choreographed fight in the streets.

".........and........... cue the blood......." ;D

That's probably why they call it sports entertainment.

lol,...I can see it now,...the next big hit,...."So You Think You Can Wrestle" or "Wrestlin' Idol"

I'm pretty sure MTV did that back with the Tough Enough series. I think it followed an elimination type format. So sorry LBH they already took your idea.