Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Married Too Long?

Three women, one engaged, one married and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men. That night all three will wear black leather bras, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes.  After a few days they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman: The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, ' You are the woman of my life. I love you.' Then we made love all night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild love all night.

The married woman: I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for the night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he came in the door and saw me he said, 'What's for dinner, Batman?'

Too good :exclamation

LOL, but the punch line obviously comes from a woman's point of view.  Maybe another punch line from a man's perspective might be Who are you, and what have you done with my wife?   ;)

Been with mine 19 years.

Bought her a new Infinity several years ago and when we pulled it into the driveway she looked at my boat and said "Don't you think it is time to get a new one"? I decided then that she could do no wrong.