Sign in to follow this  

homeward bound...

update... they moved my date to leave Iraq up... I am now at Camp Virginia in Kuwait and will be here for the next few days before flying home to Georgia....

just thought I would update those that care and have been following my goings on for the last 15 months

AL

That's outstanding dude, can't wait to see you on American soil  ;)

Safe home AL! We are all waiting and praying on you 8-)

Excellent Al, Have a safe and a speedy return.

I just tore up my BPS and Electric bill, threw them all around the room,....tell the boys your personal, ticker tape parade, has already begun :) ;D

Truck, Boat, Family and friends await.

Thanks for all you've done.

Congrats! Hopefully not too much dust has collected on your fishing gear.  Wishing for a safe and speedy return. :)

Excellent Al, Have a safe and a speedy return.

I just tore up my BPS and Electric bill, threw them all around the room,....tell the boys your personal, ticker tape parade, has already begun :) ;D

Truck, Boat, Family and friends await.

Thanks for all you've done.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!!  (except I paid my electric bill online!)

That is great to hear. Thank you for your service. The bass have been waiting patiently for you to return.

Great news!!!

If you're ever in S.E. Michigan, let me know, and I'll take you out on my 450,000 acre backyard and we'll fish for some ill-tempered smallmouth.

Falcon

I dusted off the fishing gear when I was home on leave the end of May.. but I can't wait to get home and get it properly broke back in...

hot as you know what here and sandy.... argh!   ONE MORE FULL DAY of sitting around being bored to death and then we begin the journey by emptying all our stuff out in Customs and then waiting hours and hours for the flight... then the 16 hour flight.. not counting the stop over... *sigh* I am getting tired just thinking about it :)

anyone in Georgia should come to Fort Stewart on the 14th for the welcome home parade.. that is always something to watch and get you to appreciate what this is all about... not a dry eye to be found I assure you that...

AL