Sign in to follow this  
burleytog

Don't you hate it when...

You find a good off-season deal on something.  The time comes to use said product and you can't find the stuff to save your life.

Going to try to get a late food plot started before we get rain from Hanna and I've spent the last two hours looking for that rock-bottom priced seed that I bought back in February.

Did you think it was grass seed earlier this year? ;)

Should have told me you plant food plots. I get that stuff in 100 lb. bags all the time for wildlife plots on some of our managed lands. Dirt cheap too. ;)

I'll send some back with you in October for next year.

I usually put it (whatever I happen to be looking for) some place special so I'll know where to look for it. :PSSSUUURRREEE :PNow, if only I could remember where that GOSHDURNED special place is!!!

As Ever,

skillet

At least someone didn't steal 2 trail cameras,  1 corn feeder and 1 tree stand form your property. >:(

Hey; Jimzee has all that for sale on the flea market forum!

Hey; Jimzee has all that for sale on the flea market forum!

Cheap too!!  ;D

At least someone didn't steal 2 trail cameras, 1 corn feeder and 1 tree stand form your property. >:(

I am very picky about where I leave my stuff.  I've got one tree stand that has been in the woods for two years and one that has been there for a year (well, at least I think they are as I haven't visited them yet this year).

Then again, I don't trust anyone...

Should have told me you plant food plots. I get that stuff in 100 lb. bags all the time for wildlife plots on some of our managed lands. Dirt cheap too. ;)

I'll send some back with you in October for next year.

First year I've done it.  Talked about it for a long time, decided to do it last year when I spent a week of rifle season sitting in my custom Deere stand and watching the same 10-15 deer come into a neighbor's plot every evening just 125 yards from me.

As for the seed referenced in my OP, I put the stuff in the last place I would have ever looked.  My shop has a few mice and rats and stupid me put it in there.  Thankfully they didn't have a taste for clover, chicory and alfalfa.