Sign in to follow this  
Sam

LSU to Cow Bowl

LSU playing Georgia Tech in the Cow Bowl in Atlanta on December 31st.

I want to play Louisiana Tech or ULaLa in the Indy Bowl, not a team that just beat an UGA team that beat LSU by 14 in Tiger Stadium.

How about Arkansas State or Rutgers in the Pappajohn.com Bowl?

That would be a good and competitive match up for the Fighting Tigers. Two opponents that they may beat or keep the score close in a losing effort.

Who set this up? Was it the work of CBS?  Or ESPN?  Or the new LSU Athletic Director who loves the ACC?

Inquisitive minds want to know.

I would like to have the Fighting Tigers win a bowl this year and the Cow Bowl is not the place for this LSU team.

So guys, where is your favorite college team headed this bowl season?

Inquisitive minds want to know.  :)

LSU should crush GA Tech. So much for LSU playing a tougher schedule.

Appalachain plays Richmond this weekend. (Thank goodness for somewhat of a playoff system in D1AA.) Will you be making the trip?

I dunno, GT looked good this week. LSU has looked awful as of late.

daviscw, watch out for Richmond, they are a good team. I sincerely hope they beat Appy so we don't have to play you all again.

Who set this up? Was it the work of CBS?  Or ESPN?  Or the new LSU Athletic Director who loves the ACC?

I don't know the answers, but it's decided in advance which conferences play in which bowls. Beyond that, I'm fuzzy on the details.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

No, I am not going to the game.

Went to the last Georgia Tech - LSU game in the Cow Bowl and had a good time as the underdog Tigers won the game 10-7.

Will stay home this year and watch the game on TV.  ;)

LSU should crush GA Tech.

What have you been smoking? :-?

I feel like they are overrated. They play a weak schedule, and they are very inconsistent. To each his own.

Richmond looks to be a very good team. They are putting up some crazy numbers, so we'll see how it goes. Its hard to compare their schedules to ours, but it seems like our games against JMU and Elon match up pretty well. Looks like ya'll should have a pretty decent game against Villinova too!

As the resident Ga Tech fan/alumnus, I thoroughly enjoyed my Saturday afternoon.  :)

Assuming the ACC doesn't find a way to cheat us out of a decent bowl (again), the Chick-Fil-A bowl would be a good matchup.

The only bowl that LSU should be playing in is the toilet bowl;  and I'm an LSU fan.

The only bowl that LSU should be playing in is the toilet bowl; and I'm an LSU fan.

X2  I'll be on the lake anywho  ;)

The only bowl that LSU should be playing in is the toilet bowl; and I'm an LSU fan.

My Vols didn't even make the toilet bowl......it could be worse Tiger fans.....we couldn't even beat Wyoming.

My Vols didn't even make the toilet bowl......it could be worse Tiger fans.....we couldn't even beat Wyoming.

I feel you Riskkid.  My Aggies didn't even make it to the septic tank bowl.  We were even beat by Baylor, but at least we held Texas under 50, though.  ::)

Maybe roundball season will treat us better!  

Gig'em in the NCAA's!!  8-)

I WILL STILL BLEED PURPLE & GOLD ;)

lsuhelmetql4.gif