Sign in to follow this  
fourbizz

Way to go UPS

Package Progress

Location      Date      Local Time      Description

CERRITOS,

CA,  US      12/02/2008      3:12 A.M.      

INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY / THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE

US      12/01/2008      7:02 P.M.      

BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

ha! at least they are honest about it.

I'm shocked. Between TW's slowness and UPS' incompetence, this will be the first TW order for me to take more than three days total. IF it arrives when the claim, it will be a full week.

I am a child of instant gratification. I am not gratified. >:(

Wasn't me dude. I stayed home today.

See what happens when I take the day off....geez.  8-)

I'm shocked. Between TW's slowness and UPS' incompetence, this will be the first TW order for me to take more than three days total. IF it arrives when the claim, it will be a full week.

TW is horrendously slow for me. My orders usually take more than a full business week to get to me, sometimes almost 2 weeks. Sometimes I check the tracker and it says my shipment was sitting in San Luis Obispo for like 2 days. It's free shipping though, I'm not going to ask too much.

TW is horrendously slow for me. My orders usually take more than a full business week to get to me, sometimes almost 2 weeks. Sometimes I check the tracker and it says my shipment was sitting in San Luis Obispo for like 2 days. It's free shipping though, I'm not going to ask too much.

I've never had a TW order take more than a week.  That said, I placed an order with them last Thursday night, still haven't gotten the shipment email.  I'll give them a pass as God only knows how swamped they are after their Black Friday sale.

I've never had a TW order take more than a week. That said, I placed an order with them last Thursday night, still haven't gotten the shipment email. I'll give them a pass as God only knows how swamped they are after their Black Friday sale.

Wow, I made an order on Friday night and received a shipment email Monday night.

Just checked the order email I got Thursday, it shipped Monday afternoon.  Just didn't get the usual shipment email.

We moved over 200,000 pkgs in RI alone yesterday,.....give us a break ::)

....... :-X

That picture is hillarious Burley ;D Thanks for the smile ;)

lol, That is hilarious!! Did you photoshop that or pull it off the web?

We moved over 200,000 pkgs in RI alone yesterday,.....give us a break ::)

No.

Stop screwing around.

Tin, it''s a different world than the one you left. 24 cars in every aisle already

No I wasnt questioning that, just realizing that this pain and suffering could be less than that at work.

CERRITOS,CA,  US      12/02/2008      10:17 A.M.      UPS INTERNAL ACTIVITY CODE

That's the most recent message I get for my package I ordered on Black Friday. If that means it's still in CA, then I'm not too happy it has been sitting there for more than two days. If that means it is in transit to a closer shipping center, I wish they could track it on its way there.

and now an "unforeseen event" and still no tracking update in the past 4 days.

post-5950-130162961346_thumb.jpg

My UPS man rocks, I say give those guys a break, stuff happens.  I worked in the freight industry and nothing compares to UPS. Hats off to you boys.   Keep up the good work I say.

Only did 205 stops today.... In a town I've never been to before.  

Must be the training  ::)

Matt's a MACHINE!!  of course, having pro drag racing experience doesn't hurt ;D

and now an "unforeseen event" and still no tracking update in the past 4 days.

When they say that, this is what they really mean...

Package Progress

Location      Date      Local Time      Description

CERRITOS,

CA, US      12/02/2008      3:12 A.M.      

INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY / THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE

What it really means - Your package fell off the conveyor belt, 20 ft to the floor. An intense game of soccer broke out with your package as the kicking object. The game was about to go into OT when a supervisor showed up and ended the fun. The now barely legible shipping label was deciphered and then thrown onto the correct truck.

US      12/01/2008      7:02 P.M.      

BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

What it really means - We got the money. Don't hold your breathe on the package delivery though, S-o-o-o-o many things can happen to delay it.